Driver’s Ed Requirements

• Must be within 6 months of turning 16.
• Must have Learner’s permit.

Part Time in District

  • Students living IN Washington County.

    Register then speaker with your school counselor.

Part Time Out of District

PTOD enrollment is a two step process.

FIRST – Register for classes with Utah Online here:

SECOND Fill out the SEATS application, found here:

  • Students living OUTSIDE Washington County.

    Register then fill out SEATS Application.